Designed to sit under machinery or plant to capture drips of oil or fuel. The Plant Nappy contains an oil soak filter to capture any spillages. The permeable base and sides allow for the free passage of water, but not contaminants, preventing the Plant Nappy from filling with water.
- Flexible, enabling it to sit on uneven surfaces.
- Plant Nappy liners are reusable.
- Ideal for exterior use, especially during rainfall, as clean water escapes from the Plant Nappy but oil and contaminants do not.
- Eliminates the need for emptying like conventional drip trays.
- Side walls have a self-supporting recovery structure, allowing vehicles to drive over it without damaging it.
- The entire plant nappy is abrasion, oil, chemical and UV resistant with a temperature resistance of -20C to 107C.
|Plant Nappy Specification |
|Product Code |
|Description ||Dimensions |
|DYNPNN1000 ||Medium Plant Nappy ||1000 x 685cm |
|DYNPNN2000 ||Large Plant Nappy ||2000 x 1370cm |
|DYNPNN1001 ||Medium Nappy liner ||1000 x 685cm |
|DYNPNN2001 ||Large Nappy liner ||2000 x 1370cm |